Printing a Conference talk.

Discussions around the Gospel Library application for Windows for Desktop and Mobile

Moderator: BowmanDH

drepouille

Re: Printing a Conference talk.

Post by drepouille »

I connected our new Xerox B405 copier/printer to our meetinghouse network, and installed the Xerox app on my Android phone. This allows me to print a General Conference talk from the Gospel Library app on my Android phone. I have to remember to change the paper type from A10 to Letter, and change the format to compact, without images. So that works fine.

However, I can't print General Conference talks without the embedded images using a browser on a PC. That seems like a really strange disconnect to me. I don't want to install a Gospel Library for Windows app on my PC just to allow me to print a talk without images.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
connieraedickinson

Post by connieraedickinson »

I’m not able to find the “print version” of conference talks on ChurchofJesusChristoflatter-daySaints.org or the app. I’m trying not to print all the picture in the talks as it’s too expensive. Thank you! Cd
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

In the Windows Gospel Library app, choose "Print without images".
In the Android Gospel Library app, choose "Compact (no images)".
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
elizabethhedengren1

Post by elizabethhedengren1 »

When I print a conference talk, it is in tiny font with huge margins. This is nearly impossible to read. We used to be able to print a nicely formatted version of the talk. Is there something I'm doing wrong?
CSS1999

Post by CSS1999 »

Are you using the Gospel Library for Windows app?
spencerto
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by spencerto »

Printing in the Windows 10 application, while supported, is limited due to shortcomings of Microsoft's WebView control in UWP. WebView2 is being worked on and we hope to integrate it in the future. Once Microsoft releases WebView2 and we are able to incorporate it, we should have much richer support for printing within the application. For now, try clicking the print button in the drop down menu "..." in the upper right hand corner of the screen and see if works for you.

Return to “Gospel Library for Windows”