Unit Statistics Report

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
wrigjef

Unit Statistics Report

Post by wrigjef »

Is this report just updated quarterly?
and is there a way to look at previous unit statistics reports?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Unit Statistics Report

Post by jdlessley »

I compared the Last quarterly report to the Unit Statistics Report. For those areas where the data reported are the same I found there was a difference. This suggests the data in the Unit Statistics Report is updated more frequently. Since the statistics report changed after we had members move in and members move out as well as the lack of the ability to create a report for a custom date it further appears that the report is real time information - or as current as the system information can be updated.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

jdlessley wrote:I compared the Last quarterly report to the Unit Statistics Report. For those areas where the data reported are the same I found there was a difference. This suggests the data in the Unit Statistics Report is updated more frequently.
As I recall, some reports "locked" the numbers. They'd always be the same. Other reports "re-compile" the numbers based on current membership records. As such, their numbers can change over time, even for the same reporting period because of changes of who is now part of the ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
wrigjef

Post by wrigjef »

Thanks
I'm putting together a graph that shows the percentage of eligible members with active recommends. I'm breaking this out to trend both Regular and Limited use. (not just those who are endowed or active but all members who could potentially have a recommend).
I'm getting the population from the unit statistics report and the activity numbers from the recommend status report.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

wrigjef wrote:Thanks
I'm putting together a graph that shows the percentage of eligible members with active recommends. I'm breaking this out to trend both Regular and Limited use. (not just those who are endowed or active but all members who could potentially have a recommend).
I'm getting the population from the unit statistics report and the activity numbers from the recommend status report.
I don't have access anymore, but I thought there was a graph like this that already exists in Leader and Clerk Resources – maybe it was called key indicators or something similar?
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

sbradshaw wrote:I don't have access anymore, but I thought there was a graph like this that already exists in Leader and Clerk Resources – maybe it was called key indicators or something similar?
The Key Indicators graph just shows the percentage of endowed members with a recommend.

Return to “Reports and Forms”