Access denied

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
sarahjuneculler

Access denied

Post by sarahjuneculler »

I’m the Relief Society Secretary and I tried logging into the leadership and clerk and it says access denied. I went to the executive secretary about it and he tried to log on and it said the same thing. Please help. Not for sure what to do.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Access denied

Post by lajackson »

sarahjuneculler wrote:I tried logging into the leadership and clerk and it says access denied.
LCR was down earlier this morning but seems to be working again now. You should try again.
GuJiaXian

Post by GuJiaXian »

It's giving me this error again today (second week in a row). I'm spending 2–3 hours per week simply trying to log in.
drepouille

Post by drepouille »

I suggest we all try to perform as many tasks as possible on days other than Sundays. I have two reimbursements to process, but I will wait until the church server load is lower, so I don't prevent someone else from performing a time-critical task.
Dana Repouille, Plattsmouth, Nebraska
chriswoodut

Post by chriswoodut »

I'm even getting Access Denied here on the forum. It's random. Refresh a bunch and it will randomly load a page. (On a Tuesday afternoon)
swaj

Post by swaj »

My name Johannes Swartbooi Windhoek Namibia Ditrict President. I cannot access LCR all thought i had access in past.
rickk

Post by rickk »

It seems that LCR has gotten much less reliable over the past several weeks. I have had a number of leaders from wards in our stake contact me asking about not being able to log in. I have had trouble myself on multiple occasions. This morning, I can login to LCR, but when trying to open finance, it fails saying that signin.lds.org can't be reached (too many redirects). I was able to do a bit by switching from Safari to Chrome, but mostly I keep getting the frustrating "Uh Oh - we're sorry" message.

Perhaps a sprint or two of the development team needs to be redirected towards quality improvement and pause on feature additions. I would much rather have a reliable website with basic features vs one with lots of nice features that can be accessed maybe 50% of the time - which seems to be the status right now...
jonmmurdock

Post by jonmmurdock »

LCR Finance seems to be getting more and more unstable every day. Bishop asked me for some details on the budget in the middle of last week and it took multiple attempts over three days with the site failing at various points in the process before I got a partial success to look at the budget page.

Now they moved check support from MLS over to LCR exclusively in the middle of this. I have spent most of today trying to get checks printed and unlike reimbursements I cannot do approvals and printing at home so they either have to wait until next week for a check or I get to make an extra trip to the church during the week. Hooray!
steverosenlund

Post by steverosenlund »

None of the Finance clerks in our building have been able to log into the finance part of LCR all day so far. This is the 3rd week in a row it's been down on sunday when we are busiest.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

See this post and other topics in the Leader and Clerk Resources area for details on this known problem which appears to be at the top of the list of things the developers are working to resolve.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”