LDS Return Missionary Email

Discuss questions around local unit policies for membership (creating records, transferring records, etc.) This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
Evnhutchison

LDS Return Missionary Email

Post by Evnhutchison »

Hello, I had recently came home from my mission in September, and was wondering if my email would be deleted or something...if not, great, if so how do i mass transfer my emails to a google drive?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: LDS Return Missionary Email

Post by rmrichesjr »

There has been a lot of discussion on that topic in other threads. If you put "returned missionary email" (without the quotation marks) in the "Search Tech Forum" box, that will show you a lot. I seem to recall messages are deleted after a few months, so you might want to retrieve and/or transfer them sooner than later.
cope_1

Re: LDS Return Missionary Email

Post by cope_1 »

Hello my name is Lauren! All of my pictures for my mission and emails were deleted off my phone! I was wondering if there was anyway I could get my mission or email back so I can recover those back on my phone! If you can get it back to me as soon as possible that way I can get these recovered that would be awesome thank you!
[Personal email removed]
Last edited by russellhltn on Sat Sep 25, 2021 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public forum

Return to “Membership Help”