Cant't sync and have lost all data

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
Biggles

Re: Cant't sync and have lost all data

Post by Biggles »

My lPad Member Tools is syncing now! When did you last try a sync?
michaelwilliammiller

Post by michaelwilliammiller »

Also still unable to sync. iPhone XR, 13.2.3. Logged out of the app, and still nothing. Says "Username and/or password are incorrect" or something similar.
michaelmcintosh

Post by michaelmcintosh »

Iphone 8 LDS tools won't sync - gives error message "sign in failed" Asks for password. Entering password does not help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

From what I've heard, sync keeps going down. It's making it hard to troubleshoot.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

michaelmcintosh wrote:Iphone 8 LDS tools won't sync - gives error message "sign in failed" Asks for password. Entering password does not help.
Yes I’m seeing the same thing now. It was working for me, no more than a couple of hours ago. I’m guessing ongoing server issues. I find that when this type of situation arises, it is best to go and do something else! Tomorrow is another day and hopefully things will get sorted. Don’t rush in to deleting and reinstalling the app, as you might lose all the data.

Return to “Member Tools”