Member Tools down for maintenance

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
jemorris

Member Tools down for maintenance

Post by jemorris »

The Member Tools app states it’s down for maintenance but it’s been down since yesterday. I’ve tried deleting and downloading the app again in case my phone was the issue. Anyone else having trouble?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Member Tools down for maintenance

Post by scgallafent »

As far as I know, it's still down and they're working on the issues.
zielkee

Post by zielkee »

I have the same problem - can't sync tools; tried re installing.
rogersbb

Post by rogersbb »

I have had the same problem since yesterday. When I try to sync I get "ChurchOfJesusChrist.org is currently down for maintenance. Please try again later". Side note: That message is a little disconcerting as it implies the church website is down.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

zielkee wrote:I have the same problem
rogersbb wrote:I have had the same problem since yesterday.
You have lots of company. There's no projected timeline for a fix.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mvesplin

Post by mvesplin »

I've had the same problem now for several days & have tried deleting & reinstalling the app with no success. It's working just fine on my husband's phone which doesn't make sense given the error message. Any updates regarding the fix time frame?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Engineers are working on it. I don't think anyone has a firm "when" yet.
sam.davis

Post by sam.davis »

You’re not alone. I think everyone who has tried to sync Member Tools since the eighth, either by choice or otherwise, is now locked out and receiving the above mentioned message re down for maintenance.
LemanU

Post by LemanU »

I cannot download to update since Sunday. This is the 3rd day. It keeps saying the server is down for maintenance. What is happening? I emailed the support line, no reply from them either. Can anyone let me know? I really need to use it for our upcoming Christmas party.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

They're busy working on it. I'm not sure as they've figured out the "what", so they're unable to give a "when".

At this point, the only thing under your control is prayer. They're already working on it. Tales of hardship might make you feel better, but it will not make it go faster.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Member Tools”