abn.churchofjesuschrist.org?

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
geraldmartindavenport

Re: abn.churchofjesuschrist.org?

Post by geraldmartindavenport »

okay, so no need to worry about pages that show: undefinedundefined 404 This page could not be found.

????

trying to send feed about the tools app not working. other pages are also giving me this error.
sylviachristensen

Post by sylviachristensen »

Both Chrome and Firefox are showing 500 internal server error for the home page tonight. Most of the links across the top, however, are working.
uzeljc

Post by uzeljc »

The homepage (https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/?lang=eng) loaded as expected once I logged in. When I log out, I got kicked back to the other server (https://abn.churchofjesuschrist.org/?lang=eng). This may be a way the Church handles authentication and allow content to be adjusted to the user who is viewing the content.
ccampbell

Post by ccampbell »

Main page comes up as: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/?lang=eng in Chrome, then refreshes immediately to: abn.churchofjesuschrist.org//?lang=eng then goes back to the original site numerous times, the stops at the following error:

502 Bad Gateway: Registered endpoint failed to handle the request.

Tried in the most recent Chrome, and MS Edge (not Chredge) with same response.

FYI
markekelund

Post by markekelund »

Just started for me today on two computers using Chrome. Enter URL of lds.org or churchofjesuschrist.org and immediately redirects to abn.churchofjesuschrist.org, then redirects back to churchofjesuschrist.org in what seems to be an eternal loop. Can't get to the main page. It works fine to go to a different page such as churchofjesuschrist.org/temples, but if I click on the link back to the main page the eternal loop starts again.
giliff

Post by giliff »

I am having the same endless loop problem exactly as described by markekelund on Jan 10, 2020. Also am using a Chromebook. Hope this gets straightened out soon!
rbasbury

Post by rbasbury »

The endless switching between https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/?lang=eng and abn.churchofjesuschrist.org//?lang=eng began yesterday evening Friday January 10, 2020. Uninstalled and reinstalled Chrome browser. Same problem continued. As others reported going to other pages such as Ward Directory will allow access without problems. However if I click on the church logo it takes the browser to the main church page and begins again switching between the two previously cited urls. Please help.
davidvgoliath

Post by davidvgoliath »

I don't seem to be able to load the church's home page. The web browser keeps going back and forth from abn.churchofjesuschrist, to the regular one but never completes or stays on the page long enough to click on anything.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

davidvgoliath wrote:I don't seem to be able to load the church's home page. The web browser keeps going back and forth from abn.churchofjesuschrist, to the regular one but never completes or stays on the page long enough to click on anything.
I think you’ll find that this is an issue on the Church side of things. I know of a couple of members who have had the same issue today.
mnewman

Post by mnewman »

Would like to know why ABN is the redirect on the website. My new homepage is way worse than it was before. Help

Return to “Main Church Website”