Handbook 2 pdf (December 2019)

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
coltonfinch

Handbook 2 pdf (December 2019)

Post by coltonfinch »

I would like to download a pdf copy of Handbook 2 to my computer so that I can read it without internet connectivity. I don't want to have to click through each tiny chapter on my computer or phone, I just want one document that I can read offline. The only Handbook 2 pdf that I can find is from 2010, but there have been many changes recently so there is a 2019 edition available, just not as a pdf. In two weeks when I am set apart I will also want a pdf of the newest Handbook 1. Can anybody help?
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Handbook 2 pdf (December 2019)

Post by scgallafent »

You can view Handbook 2 in Gospel Library - no PDF required. It is in the "Leaders" section.

Shortly after your calling is recorded, you will have access to Handbook 1 in that same section if it is appropriate for your calling.
coltonfinch

Post by coltonfinch »

You're right, the handbook is available in Gospel Library, but only by clicking through each chapter or section of the handbook. I would like to have the whole document as a single pdf file so I can read it better without having to constantly navigate through menus.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

coltonfinch wrote:I would like to have the whole document as a single pdf file so I can read it better without having to constantly navigate through menus.
Since this is a user-to-user self support forum it is unlikely this thread will be read by anyone who can review your request. We recommend sending feedback using the in-app feedback link. For the Android version it is found at Settings > Send Feedback. It may be the same for iOS.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
ksgentry

Post by ksgentry »

Here is a direct link to the May 2019 Handbook 2 PDF: https://media.ldscdn.org/pdf/leadership ... ch-eng.pdf
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

ksgentry wrote:Here is a direct link to the May 2019 Handbook 2 PDF: https://media.ldscdn.org/pdf/leadership ... ch-eng.pdf
That version of Handbook 2 is four versions out of date. There have been significant changes since then. The latest version is December 2019.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “General Discussions”