HB1

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
jokamura

HB1

Post by jokamura »

Aloha,

Since being called to the Ward Executive Secretary a few weeks ago or so, I haven't been able to access HB1 via the web from either links in LCR. I can access the handbook via the gospel library, but not via the web. I'm in a standard calling and have access to everything under the access table for the exec. sec., but not the HB.

Is there something I need to do on my side to "make it work" or is this a server side issue?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!
"Accept what you can't change, and change what you can't accept, but know the difference between the two."
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: HB1

Post by russellhltn »

Access can be fickled. And right now, it doesn't seem to be responding. The fact you can get into LCR at all suggest that everything is right on your end.

In the meantime, you might want to try Gospel Library. After you login with your Church Account, you should have access HB1 in there.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”