Pay tithing online

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
davesudweeks

Re: Pay tithing online

Post by davesudweeks »

russellhltn wrote:
jackbrenthazen wrote:I would like to pay donations on line......HOW!!
1) Live in a country that has on-line donations (such as the US).
2) You must have a compatible account type such as checking or savings (that allow ACH transactions). Credit or Debit cards will not work.
3) Go to https://donations.churchofjesuschrist.org/
Your ward or branch clerk should be able to tell you if it is possible in your country and assist if there are any questions. He is first-line tech support for the members of his unit and can provide your membership number if you don't already have it linked to your login.
Nyneja

Post by Nyneja »

Online donations are also available in some other countries including South Africa, however they are currently not working and are being rejected
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Nyneja wrote:however they are currently not working and are being rejected
I'd suggest contacting the area office.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
matthewmidgley

Post by matthewmidgley »

russellhltn wrote:
jackbrenthazen wrote:I would like to pay donations on line......HOW!!
1) Live in a country that has on-line donations (such as the US).
2) You must have a compatible account type such as checking or savings (that allow ACH transactions). Credit or Debit cards will not work.
3) Go to https://donations.churchofjesuschrist.org/
Is there a list of countries where on-line donations are possible? I keep getting questions about the UK and I'm sure it's not currently available. Is there any information on when it may become available? Thanks!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

matthewmidgley wrote:Is there a list of countries where on-line donations are possible?
Not that I know of. If the link I posted above doesn't get you there, then it's probably not set up for that country.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
matthewmidgley

Post by matthewmidgley »

russellhltn wrote:
matthewmidgley wrote:Is there a list of countries where on-line donations are possible?
Not that I know of. If the link I posted above doesn't get you there, then it's probably not set up for that country.
Unfortunately not, but thanks for getting back to me. Just gives options to view donation history and statements.
lindaannsutton

Post by lindaannsutton »

Hi, I use a US bank to pay my tithing, but I am in another country. My records are here in this country while I am here. Online donations are available here in Chile, but because my bank is not chilean I cannot pay my tithing online. Is there a way to make this possible?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

lindaannsutton wrote:Hi, I use a US bank to pay my tithing, but I am in another country. My records are here in this country while I am here. Online donations are available here in Chile, but because my bank is not chilean I cannot pay my tithing online. Is there a way to make this possible?
Send an email to onlinedonationsupport@churchofjesuschrist.org.

vnnmakeleni

Post by vnnmakeleni »

How can I pay tithing online it is my first time using online I used to pay in church
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

Follow the instructions in the second post in this thread.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Online Donations”