Attendance Rolls

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
davesudweeks

Re: Attendance Rolls

Post by davesudweeks »

falcon771 wrote:
lee4007 wrote:Today I'm printing class rolls for the primary. I've identified 2 members who do not show up on the primary class rolls. Does anyone know what needs to be done? I can find the member in the member lists and under Member Information. In 'Member Information', 'Callings/Classes', they don't have 'Class Assignments' listed like their brother.
Just a guess, but other age progression items are scheduled to take effect tomorrow. I wonder if these classes are in the same boat. Are they new to the class?
I think the age progression changes are for YM and YW, not primary classes. I would recommend asking the clerk to investigate and make sure they are in the correct class. If they aren't, the clerk can move them into their correct class and then they should show up on class rolls.
lee4007

Post by lee4007 »

I'm the membership clerk. I don't think it is an age progression issue. There are class members younger and older that do show up in the right places. The problem is the names do not even show on a class list to move.
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

lee4007 wrote:The problem is the names do not even show on a class list to move.
Have you gone to the individual membership record and clicked on the Callings/Classes tab to see if they can be added to a class there?
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Just to cover all the bases, do you have their records? We've discovered that some clerks in the past have gotten confused between children listed on the parent's records and actually having their records. This seems to be a factor for converted families. The mission will notate the child on the parent's record, but since the child was not baptized, no record for the child was created.

If there is no record, they won't appear on the rolls.

You can run into a similar issue with split families. The children can only be in one ward even if they alternate what ward they attend. In that situation, only one ward can have the membership record, the other will have to make do with a "out-of-unit" record. Either way, you have to have something for them to appear on the rolls.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lee4007

Post by lee4007 »

I sent the question in through Leader and Clerk Resources, contact us. They replied back. Go to the class you want the child added. Click 'Add Member' and lookup the member you need. Select and the member is added. If needed, you can then select the box in front of the name, and select the Move box and move the member to another class. I've got what I needed!
buggish73

Post by buggish73 »

I'm trying to print off YW rolls but it is not separated into the different classes (11-12, 13-14, an 15+). I can't find the option to do it myself. Any ideas on how to do this? Thank you!
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

buggish73 wrote:I can't find the option to do it myself. Any ideas on how to do this?
  • LCR
  • Organizations > Young Women
  • In the Callings tab click the white Organize Young Women Classes button below the organization callings links list.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
bugsmx3

Post by bugsmx3 »

Anyone know how to have the youth print their own rolls? It seems like at one point they had access to LCR, but now they don't at all. Is there any other way to do this? LDS Tools?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

bugsmx3 wrote:Anyone know how to have the youth print their own rolls? It seems like at one point they had access to LCR, but now they don't at all. Is there any other way to do this? LDS Tools?
Not possible, no, and no.
JD Lessley
maryelizabethannwalsh

Post by maryelizabethannwalsh »

Where can I find the Relief Society attendance roll

Return to “Reports and Forms”