Reports - Protecting Children and Youth Training

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
cottrells

Reports - Protecting Children and Youth Training

Post by cottrells »

In the Access Table there is an item under the heading reports called - Protecting Children and Youth Training

However, I can not find how to access this report. It does not show up in the report menu - even though the Access Table shows that I have accessed based on my calling as Stake Clerk.

Anyone else have this problem?

...Steve
Biggles

Re: Reports - Protecting Children and Youth Training

Post by Biggles »

There are two aspects to this. I as a ward clerk should be able to see who has carried out the training. As of this post, access has yet to be activated for me. The second aspect is the training which can be located by using the search bar and searching for Youth Protection Training, or you can click on the link below, which will take you to a page giving you the information, with a link to the actual training!
https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/cal ... n?lang=eng
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Biggles wrote:There are two aspects to this. I as a ward clerk should be able to see who has carried out the training. As of this post, access has yet to be activated for me.
This feature is currently only available in the United States and Canada. The letter that was sent on August 16, 2019, was addressed to leaders in the United States and Canada.
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

Thank you for the information. I don’t recall where I originally saw the details about the training. Unless it was this thread. Although one of our Primary Presidency did the training about a month before I did it. As far as I’m aware she doesn’t use this forum. It would be nice to know if, or when, the monitoring will be available worldwide.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”