Missionary -> Serving; missing someone?

Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
chriswoodut

Missionary -> Serving; missing someone?

Postby chriswoodut » Sun Feb 23, 2020 9:00 pm

We have a missionary that left in January that is missing on the app under Missionary and then Serving. He's likely still in the MTC. If I look the same info up on the directory on the website on my PC in chrome, his name does not have a mission under it and if I click his name he does not have an address.

If the missionary is in the MTC would this cause this issue?

scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Missionary -> Serving; missing someone?

Postby scgallafent » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:09 pm

I just checked a missionary who is currently in the MTC and he is listed on the report.

chriswoodut

Postby chriswoodut » Mon Feb 24, 2020 2:12 pm

scgallafent wrote:I just checked a missionary who is currently in the MTC and he is listed on the report.

Ok, I'll submit feedback. In the online missionary recommendation system his does show him in the MTC and does list a mission and start/end dates.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:17 pm

chriswoodut wrote:In the online missionary recommendation system his does show him in the MTC and does list a mission and start/end dates.

What does it show for the ward? I'm wondering if they're showing up in a different ward. I think there's home ward and financial ward.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

chriswoodut

Postby chriswoodut » Mon Feb 24, 2020 4:23 pm

russellhltn wrote:
chriswoodut wrote:In the online missionary recommendation system his does show him in the MTC and does list a mission and start/end dates.

What does it show for the ward? I'm wondering if they're showing up in a different ward. I think there's home ward and financial ward.

Looking at the finances, the payments are being pulled from our ward for this missionary.

Return to “Member Tools”