Custom Reports for Stake Clerks and Executive Secretaries

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
hbatem

Custom Reports for Stake Clerks and Executive Secretaries

Post by hbatem »

Can a Stake Clerk, Assistant Stake Clerk, Stake Executive Secretary or Assistants print a custom report for wards in the Stake like Unbaptized members or Part member families?
jamiep39

Re: Custom Reports for Stake Clerks and Executive Secretaries

Post by jamiep39 »

Stake Clerk and Stake Executive Secretary have access to a web based custom reports section. I'm an assistant so I'm not sure what the options are there (It'd be nice to have access though - I already submitted feedback), but there are other ways to accomplish some of those reports.

For unbaptized members, you could:
- In LCR, go to Reports > Unit Statistics
- Scroll down to "Members of Record Age 9 or Older" (it's the last line at the moment)
- Click on the number under the ward you want to look at
- A member list of those members will be generated that you can print

I'm not sure about part member families. I'm in a YSA stake so I can't test that. Other lists of members can be generated from that same Unit Statistics page, such as converts, recommend status, single adults, etc.
gmcln

Post by gmcln »

As stake membership clerk I have been asked by the Seminary Supervisor to create a potential seminary student list for the fall of 2023 that would include contact information for the students.
my Seminary does not provide this information.
Is there a way in LCR to create a custom list with this information by wards in the stake?
caillines

Post by caillines »

If you want a ready made report I expect that you would need to do a custom report (presumably based on birthday) using the "create a report" option, and then use the "group by unit" checkbox on the report page.
Unfortunately the Stake Assistant Clerk -- Membership doesn't have access to the "create a report" option, so would need to get the clerk or exec sec to do it.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I think seminary is linked to grade in school, which is related but not defined by age or birthdate. Whatever report you come up with you'll need to review the names to see if they should be included or "not yet".
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Reports and Forms”