Using Gospel Living in a YSA ward?

Any discussions around the Gospel Living App on various mobile devices.
mfbown

Using Gospel Living in a YSA ward?

Post by mfbown »

I am a YSA bishop and have seen that you can send text messages from the Gospel Living app. I would like to try this for our YSA ward. I have downloaded the app and signed on, but it only shows me my home ward. In the LDS Tools app I can switch between our home ward and YSA ward.

Is this not possible with the Gospel Living app? If not, could it be added? The app is otherwise not useful for a large number of brothers and sisters who serve in YSA callings in the Utah area.

Thanks for any guidance you might have on this. I haven't been able to find a phone number to call for help. That would be useful.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Using Gospel Living in a YSA ward?

Post by sbradshaw »

If your clerk is a young single adult (regular member of the ward), you could have him send messages on your behalf – or the elders quorum or Relief Society president. Though, you wouldn't be able to see replies. I'd recommend sending the suggestion to allow out-of-unit leaders to access both wards, using the in-app feedback option. I agree it would be helpful.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
benegbert
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by benegbert »

There is currently a bug with out of unit members. It is being looked into and we hope to have a fix soon.
cheryltaylor

Post by cheryltaylor »

Our YSA Ward is implementing using this App but we are also having the issues with all adult leaders unable to participate which makes it problematic. Has there been any fix to the "bug" in this app? Anyone figure out how to allow adult leaders to participate in both home and YSA Wards here?

Return to “Gospel Living App”