Can't Take Seminary Assessment

Discussions about other Church websites
yoderr

Can't Take Seminary Assessment

Post by yoderr »

My daughter is trying to take her seminary assessment. The link that was emailed to her, has her enter her username and password. After she does that she gets an error message saying that authentication failed user does not exist in testing system. She is able to login with her username and password in the general church website with no problem. Can anyone help?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Can't Take Seminary Assessment

Post by rmrichesjr »

Is there a 'Feedback' or 'Help' button or link on or near the login page? If so, that would be a good option.

Is there a seminary teacher or supervisor you could contact? if so, that would also be a good option.

If those options are not available (and if nobody else posts here soon with a better option), using the 'Feedback' link on the Church's website _should_ eventually get routed to someone who can help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

yoderr wrote:She is able to login with her username and password in the general church website with no problem.
When you say "general church website" does that include places like the Directory and Maps or the Calendar?

I suspect she doesn't have her MRN on her account, or it's the wrong one. As a result, the system doesn't recognize her login as someone who is in Seminary.

You may want to contact the ward clerk for help. I'm sure the issue is that the MRN on her account isn't matching church records.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

russellhltn wrote:I suspect she doesn't have her MRN on her account, or it's the wrong one. As a result, the system doesn't recognize her login as someone who is in Seminary.
This is a frequent issue where someone created an account years ago and has since created a second account that isn't associated with their membership record.

Have her log in and go to https://account.churchofjesuschrist.org/membership to see if the account is linked to her membership record.
Dmccoig04

Post by Dmccoig04 »

My son is on the last question of his assessment and he clicked the evaluate my answer button now it won't submit and you can't edit!
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

Dmccoig04 wrote:My son is on the last question of his assessment and he clicked the evaluate my answer button now it won't submit and you can't edit!
It sounds like you need immediate help on this problem. Because this is a user-to-user discussion forum, there's no guarantee anyone will see it in any given time frame. Contacting someone in the seminary organizational structure is probably your best way to find a solution.

Return to “Other Websites”