Contact info for meeting house in San Francisco

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
SeanPac

Contact info for meeting house in San Francisco

Post by SeanPac »

Hi there,

First, I want to disclose that I'm not an LDS member, so apologies if my posting here is inappropriate. I'm trying to find contact info for the meetinghouse(?) located in Pacific Heights in San Francisco, CA at 1900 Pacific Avenue. I live next door and have noticed the sprinklers have been running for days and are flooding the lower area of the church exterior. I tried calling every phone number I could find but all are disconnected. I could not find an email address or any other way to contact, which is why I'm posting here. If someone is able to provide the appropriate contact info or can pass along a message to the correct persons regarding the flooding issue I would greatly appreciate it. I'd hate to see any damage caused to the building. Again, very sorry if this is an improper forum for this but I couldn't find any other way to get in touch.

Best,
Sean
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Contact info for meeting house in San Francisco

Post by rmrichesjr »

Sean, thank you for your post here. While sprinkler system problems are not the usual fare here, I appreciate your effort to be a good neighbor and help solve a problem. I'm a volunteer moderator rather than a full-time Church employee, so I can't directly take up the issue and drive it to completion. Also, I don't have any additional detail you might be much more acquainted with. Could you please point a web brower here: https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/map ... 0&lang=eng and then enter the address of the meetinghouse. That should show you a map of the location. Then, click on the first link, for the residential ward. That should give you a bishop's name and phone number. He should be able to contact the Facilities Maintenance Group and get them to fix things.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

Here's a direct link with the bishop's contact information:

https://www.churchofjesuschrist.org/map ... ard:171212

Thanks for bringing this to the church's attention.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

Mikerowaved has already given you the contact information for the bishop for that building. I sent a message through another channel and they said a work order has been created.

Thank you for reporting this.
SeanPac

Post by SeanPac »

Thank you to everyone for your help with this. Really appreciate it!

Best,
Sean

Return to “General Discussions”