Cisco receivers on internet

Discussions about Internet service providers (ISPs), the Meetinghouse Firewall, wired and wireless networking, usage, management, and support of Meetinghouse Internet
brycewj

Cisco receivers on internet

Post by brycewj »

Can I set my Cisco receivers to use the internet because I hate to see the system in the stake center going to waste. We are now of the satellite net work and on internet only. I am base in American Samoa with 5 Stake centered and 5 satellite systems not used for the last 12 months.. the problem I have is all the stake were set up for satellite use for all church broadcasts. I am interested in finding out if this can be done.

Wallace bryce
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Cisco receivers on internet

Post by russellhltn »

I split your post off as it's a separate topic,

I believe the LAN connection for the receivers are just for status and control. It can't be used to stream a signal over the internet.

Too bad, because I think in the next year or so, many stakes will be like yours.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Meetinghouse Internet”