Membership Detail not Showing

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
gorfang1

Membership Detail not Showing

Post by gorfang1 »

I am the Stake Clerk. I am also a branch clerk and audit committe member. Since the last update I no longer can access any detailed member information. I looks like my rights as a stake clerk are not being recognized. Maybe it is only looking to the audit committee member for security. Do you know of a fix for this? It is very frustrating not having access to the needed data for my calling. I can not even look at my own membership information.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Membership Detail not Showing

Post by scgallafent »

When using Leader and Clerk Resources, make sure you are using the stake clerk role. If you have multiple roles, there will be a yellow drop list in the LCR user interface that allows you to switch roles.

General Handbook 34.9.1 ("Audits") says "Committee members should not be stake auditors and should not perform stake or ward financial record keeping." Being a stake audit committee member is not appropriate given your roles as stake clerk and branch clerk. You may want to review that section of the handbook with your stake president and stake audit committee chairman.
gorfang1

Post by gorfang1 »

My problem is with Member Tools not LCR. Is there a way in Member Tools to change roles?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

gorfang1 wrote:Is there a way in Member Tools to change roles?
No, there is not.
gorfang1

Post by gorfang1 »

I looks like the new version Member Tools is defaulting to the lowest security level for individuals with multiple rolls.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

gorfang1 wrote:I looks like the new version Member Tools is defaulting to the lowest security level for individuals with multiple rolls.
It shouldn't be. If it is, that is a bug. Submit feedback using the in-app feedback so that the developers can look at it.
GGeorge441

Post by GGeorge441 »

Did you contact the help center?

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”