All Dates have moved 1 day earlier

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Member Tools Application.
chris_hazeldine

All Dates have moved 1 day earlier

Post by chris_hazeldine »

Hi all,

Just noticed all dates are now being displayed 1 day earlier when viewed in GMT +8 (Australia)

Birthday, Wedding, Callings for all members and family displayed in the App.

Gather there is a time stamp in there converting GMT +8 info back to Mountain Time and kicking over a day in the process so we were born on the day before in Utah etc.

Hope it is an easy fix :-)
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: All Dates have moved 1 day earlier

Post by russellhltn »

I'd suggest using the feedback link in the app. That way, the developers are sure to see it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
chris_hazeldine

Which would be what? The contact us that sends an email to a member support email?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I have Android, so it may not be exactly the same. But "Contact Us" also packages an attachment that gives the recipient the details about your install.

Short answer - that sounds correct.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
chris_hazeldine

Cool thx. Done
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

FYI - This has been an issue for a little while now. I understand the developers are working on this. I was made aware of this, about a month ago and sent feedback via the app. FWIW - I’m just an end user!

Return to “iPhone/iPad Member Tools App”