Magazine Subscription Question

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
Hilohi

Magazine Subscription Question

Post by Hilohi »

In light of the upcoming Church magazine format change - Liahona, For the Strength of the Youth and Friend - Does the Church recommend that we subscribe to the hardcopies of these magazines? I vaguely remember the Church previously suggesting that we access magazines online, but I'm not sure if that is still the suggestion (assuming it once was).
davesudweeks

Re: Magazine Subscription Question

Post by davesudweeks »

In a quick review of the newsroom article (https://newsroom.churchofjesuschrist.or ... zines-2021) I did not see a recommendation either way. That is what I expected as whether to use a printed or digital format is a personal decision depending on many factors that will be different for different individuals and parts of the world.

In the FAQs at the end of the article, they do state that for languages which will only have a quarterly magazine, more frequent content will be available between publish dates in digital format only.

Return to “General Discussions”