Seeing my own ministering assignment on the web site

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
UtahJohn22

Seeing my own ministering assignment on the web site

Post by UtahJohn22 »

I am probably just missing something, but is there a way to see my ministering assignment on the web site (not in an app)? Ideally, I would find this either under the ward directory part of the web site or in the "My Account" page. Feel free to point me to older posts or threads if someone's already answered this.
UtahJohn22

Re: Seeing my own ministering assignment on the web site

Post by UtahJohn22 »

I found it. It was more or less by accident. I would've never thought to look where I found it on purpose. Anyway, I searched for my own last name in the ward directory. I clicked on the result for my family. I then clicked on my name, scrolled down to where there are three tabs, "Ministering" being one of them. It shows the people assigned to be my family's ministers and the people I am assigned to minister to. (Oddly, it doesn't show who I am partnered with for ministering.)

Hopefully this feature will be moved to some place it's not so buried.
mevans

Post by mevans »

UtahJohn22 wrote: I searched for my own last name in the ward directory. I clicked on the result for my family. I then clicked on my name, scrolled down to where there are three tabs, "Ministering" being one of them. It shows the people assigned to be my family's ministers and the people I am assigned to minister to. (Oddly, it doesn't show who I am partnered with for ministering.)
Thanks for pointing this out. I think it might be a newer feature and it's good to know it's there. It shows various things that weren't previously there. I all remember seeing previously is who my ministering brothers were. There's so much stuff on the side bar that if you have a small window in which to scroll by a bunch of information.
heidiawbrey

Post by heidiawbrey »

The first person listed in my list has (companion) after her name. Perhaps you don't currently have a companion assigned. Also I have found that if a husband and wife are assigned, you can't give additional assignments on the website. So if my husband and I have an assignment to visit another family, any other assignments would have to be between me and the RS president.

Return to “Main Church Website”