Signature Card

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
trwalker

Signature Card

Post by trwalker »

I've tried twice to mail the signed signature card in and it keeps getting sent back to me by the post office with "Return to Sender, Not deliverable as addressed, Unable to forward". The address I sent it to was:

Attn: Signature Cards
Treasury Processing Services
Global Service Center
120 North 200 West
Salt Lake City, UT 84103-1511

Is this the correct address to send signed signature cards to? If not, what is the correct address?

Don't want to keep knocking if no one's home...
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Signature Card

Post by russellhltn »

Based on other posts, the process is to upload the card and then have the bishop approve it.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jbuhl68

Post by jbuhl68 »

This is happening to me too. I am in Virginia, the USA and the returnaround time to SLC is three weeks. I confirmed the address with the Help Center and another source. It is the same as posted by trwalker. Help from anyone would be appreciated.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

From other posts, the church is no longer accepting signature cards in the mail due to COVID.

See this post for details on what you need to do.

After that, apparently the bishop has to go in and approve the new card.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”