Floor Cable Covers for broadcast equipment

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
rscott78

Floor Cable Covers for broadcast equipment

Post by rscott78 »

When we have stake conference, we usually use gaffers tape to hide our cables and prevent tripping hazards. However, in our new stake center, the church provided a roll of some sort of "velcro cover" that we can use to cover our cables. We want to buy more though, but we aren't sure where to find it or what it's called. Anyone know what I'm referring to?
davesudweeks

Re: Floor Cable Covers for broadcast equipment

Post by davesudweeks »

If you search for "velcro cable cover" on the internet, you should find something that will work. Or you could ask your FM group how to get more.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I'll have to look for those. I find regular cable covers to be too much of a pain to work with. What works great is to snag a roll of carpet scrap during a recarpeting. I roll it out on top of the cables. In higher traffic areas, I tape down the edges.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Post by Mikerowaved »

russellhltn wrote:What works great is to snag a roll of carpet scrap during a recarpeting.
I snag the mats under the drinking fountains and drape them over cables in high traffic areas.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “General Discussions”