Pay tithing online

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
STARFEZ

Re: Pay tithing online

Post by STARFEZ »

I live in South Africa, how do I now pay tithing online, I did sometimes, but now I struggle to find, because I see US donations only
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

STARFEZ wrote:I live in South Africa, how do I now pay tithing online, I did sometimes, but now I struggle to find, because I see US donations only
Check with your clerk. Not all countries can pay tithing online.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rosinadesousa

Post by rosinadesousa »

Hello, I was paying tithing online no problem in Belgium, but now that we moved to Romania it doesn't seem to work.
Is it still only available in certain countries?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

rosinadesousa wrote:Hello, I was paying tithing online no problem in Belgium, but now that we moved to Romania it doesn't seem to work.
Is it still only available in certain countries?
Yes. You may wish to check with your new clerk to see if online donation is available in your new country.
adamang8118

Post by adamang8118 »

hi i was latter day saint member , if i work in singapore can i paid my thihting online ?
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

adamang8118 wrote:hi i was latter day saint member , if i work in singapore can i paid my thihting online ?
I think I am making an assumption about what you are asking. If I am incorrect, then could you elaborate?

An expat of one country where online donations are supported but who have moved to another country may be able to continue to make online donations as long as the donations are made in the currency of their home country and drawing on a bank account of their home country. Send an email to onlinedonationsupport@churchofjesuschrist.org explaining your situation and that you would like to continue to make online donations as you did in your home country.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
CFHalverson

Post by CFHalverson »

Is there any way to pay online on the iPhone. I only see an option to pay on a computer
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

CFHalverson wrote:Is there any way to pay online on the iPhone. I only see an option to pay on a computer
There is no app, but I'd expect the website to work on a smart phone.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
elizabethdavisevans

Post by elizabethdavisevans »

I find navigating to the tithing page difficult. I wish there was a link on tools.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

elizabethdavisevans wrote:I find navigating to the tithing page difficult. I wish there was a link on tools.
Once you get to the donations page, you can bookmark it. Later, when you select the bookmark, you will be taken to the login page and on to the donations page after you login.

Return to “Online Donations”