scheduling appointments link

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
debbyjosephson

scheduling appointments link

Post by debbyjosephson »

I have been trying to schedule an appointment at the Oquirrh Mtn temple but receive this error

has the system crashed?
Attachments
scheduling an appointment at the temple.docx
(15.91 KiB) Downloaded 112 times
garystroble

Re: scheduling appointments link

Post by garystroble »

It's possible some Church systems are off-line or in maintenance over General Conference weekend. I would try again Monday or Tuesday.
spudman1951

Post by spudman1951 »

I am having the same problem! It's been this way for over a week, even on different computers. The temple scheduling link works on my husband's church account, so I think there is something haywire somewhere! I submitted a FEEDBACK inquiry--hope I hear something back. I will be calling the Global Service Center to figure it out.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

I had that problem as well a week or so ago. Both Chrome and Firefox. Clearing all cache and cookies did not fix it (with either browser). However, when I used Chrome in incognito mode, it worked. I also had submitted feedback and understand they have escalated to a higher level of support to try to sort it out.
michaelwilliamray

Post by michaelwilliamray »

I have this problem as well. When I'm logged in, it refuses to let me connect--same error.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

michaelwilliamray wrote:I have this problem as well. When I'm logged in, it refuses to let me connect--same error.
Did you try clearing cache and cookies before trying? For some reason, the church pages seem to have problems with stale cookies left on the browser.
For me, it works best if I use "incognito" mode.
barnettbc

Post by barnettbc »

I have the same issues. When I select "schedule another temple" It only gives me a random list of temples. I was attempting to schedule in Fresno but was not allowed to as it was not on the list.
barnettbc

Post by barnettbc »

My wife's account is doing the same thing. Cleared cache and cookies, different browsers and incognito. Nothing works. Called GSD and they do not support. Can we call the temple directly to schedule while this issues is happening?
meganmitchell

Post by meganmitchell »

Did anyone else figure this out? Did it resolve itself after a few weeks/months? I'm having the same problem. I called the temple directly last week but they seemed hesitant to schedule over the phone.

Return to “General Discussions”