Hymns with Music

Discussions around the iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch versions of the Gospel Library application.
zaneclark

Hymns with Music

Post by zaneclark »

I can't remember how to switch from words only to words with the music... I know I have done it before, but I guess I'm having a senior moment... having a lot of those lately.
davesudweeks

Re: Hymns with Music

Post by davesudweeks »

If you are referring to the church music app: with a hymn open, tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner, select "View Options" and you can select to show words only or words and music. I don't know if that setting sticks or not - I prefer a different app so I have it installed but don't regularly use it.

This is on Android - I would expect it to be similar to iOS, but don't know for sure.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

davesudweeks wrote:If you are referring to the church music app: with a hymn open, tap the 3 dots in the upper right corner, select "View Options" and you can select to show words only or words and music. I don't know if that setting sticks or not -
It sticks with the latest selection for any future hymns you select, until you change it again.
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

lajackson wrote:It sticks with the latest selection for any future hymns you select, until you change it again.
That makes sense and I suspected as much. But as I had not tested it, I didn't want to lead the OP down a false path.

Return to “iPhone/iPad Gospel Library”