"Send a Message" Function on LCR

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
clarkgw

Re: "Send a Message" Function on LCR

Post by clarkgw »

I have been sending a few emails to the Elders Quorum to let them know of service project 2 nights ago & tonight I sent another email to the Quorum about our lesson for this coming Sunday. I haven't received a confirmation email yet.
What's going on? Is the email app not working at all. btw, I used my computer to compose these emails.
Please help.
garystroble

Post by garystroble »

Please see this link:

viewtopic.php?f=112&t=39444
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

clarkgw wrote: Fri Aug 20, 2021 9:08 pm I have been sending a few emails to the Elders Quorum to let them know of service project 2 nights ago & tonight I sent another email to the Quorum about our lesson for this coming Sunday. I haven't received a confirmation email yet.
What's going on? Is the email app not working at all. btw, I used my computer to compose these emails.
Please help.
I notice you don't seem to have an email attached to your profile. You might want to check the ward directory and make sure you have an email for you as an individual and not just as a household. This applies even if you are a household of one.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Sheilacluff

Post by Sheilacluff »

My Wife is RS Secretary and sends out emails to the RS quite frequently. Lately she is not receiving a confirmation of the outgoing email but sisters are receiving it. Her email address is correct and we use gmail. Any ideas?

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”