Re-Introduce Timeless talk on "Beware of Pride", by President Ezra Taft Benson

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
richiejc

Re-Introduce Timeless talk on "Beware of Pride", by President Ezra Taft Benson

Post by richiejc »

To Whom It May Concern,

Recently reread & listened to the timeless talk on "Beware of Pride", by President Ezra Taft Benson.

I feel it is most appropriate to re-release this talk at this time.

Enmity toward God and our Fellow Man are at all time highs.

Sincerely,
Richard J Coronel
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Re-Introduce Timeless talk on "Beware of Pride", by President Ezra Taft Benson

Post by jdlessley »

The forum is primarily user-to-user help and support and is not an official channel to submit requests such as this. It is most unlikely anyone with decision making authority will see this thread. The best opportunity to get your request to those who can consider your proposal is to use the feedback link found at the bottom of the home page in the footer on ChurchofJesusChrist.org.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Re-Introduce Timeless talk on "Beware of Pride", by President Ezra Taft Benson

Post by lajackson »

richiejc wrote:I feel it is most appropriate to re-release this talk at this time.
I am no quite sure what you mean by "re-release." The talk is available online for anyone who wishes to access it.
mevans

Post by mevans »

I have occasionally seen older talks highlighted. I think they called them "Gospel Classics."

Return to “Main Church Website”