Donations online

Discussions about the Online Donation system.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: DonationQs online

Post by russellhltn »

celsosarmientoangulonavalunajr@gmail.com wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 7:13 am I canNot pay tithes to my account
What country are you in? It's not available in all countries.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
mapreimac

Re: Donations online

Post by mapreimac »

I cant set up bank account , bsb code for Australia is invalid as i entered. Im i missing a number?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

mapreimac wrote: Wed Sep 08, 2021 10:32 pm I cant set up bank account , bsb code for Australia is invalid as i entered. Im i missing a number?
Is your membership record in Australia? By default, the system requires you to use a bank in the country you're in.

Otherwise, you'll have to see if someone else from that country has any ideas.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

russellhltn wrote:Otherwise, you'll have to see if someone else from that country has any ideas.
I would suggest that you speak with your clerk. I have read elsewhere at the forum that the code needs to be entered just right with proper spaces or dashes or whatever it is, and that the system is very picky about it. Your clerk should be able to help you.
swaddingham

Post by swaddingham »

I used to be able to pay my tithing and other donations by logging into the Church website. When I tried to make a donation today the option to make contributions is no longer there. Has it been moved or is the option no longer available
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

swaddingham wrote:When I tried to make a donation today the option to make contributions is no longer there.
At the top right of the page, click on your picture, or if no picture, the little person icon. Donations should be in the drop down menu.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

swaddingham wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 3:36 pm I used to be able to pay my tithing and other donations by logging into the Church website. When I tried to make a donation today the option to make contributions is no longer there. Has it been moved or is the option no longer available
Did you move to a different country? The Online Donations tool isn't available everywhere.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
lizziebelle2001

Post by lizziebelle2001 »

I can't figure out where oy how to pay my tithes on this new to me forum.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

lizziebelle2001 wrote: Tue Nov 02, 2021 6:11 pm I can't figure out where oy how to pay my tithes on this new to me forum.
The post immediately above/before yours indicates not all countries have access to online donations.

Two posts above/before yours includes some directions.

Another option to find the location is to do a Control-F in-page 'find' for "Donations" on the Church website main page. It can also be found by looking in the Quick Links section.

FInally, here's a direct link: https://donations.churchofjesuschrist.o ... tion/step1 However, at the moment, it looks like the donations page is not working. It should be working again fairly soon, definitely by tomorrow.

Return to “Online Donations”