Church Web Page in Loop

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
spiritbeing

Church Web Page in Loop

Post by spiritbeing »

Just finished watching the Sacred Funds video on 12/11/21 at approximately 5:00 pm MST. At the end, I pressed the submit button and it went into an endless loop. A report probably shows I did not watch the video which would be incorrect.

Incidentally, I got to the website from a link provided by our stake clerk. The web page showed me as being logged in from another tab I was on with the church website. However, when I went to post this message I had to log in again. Perhaps not knowing who I am might be the reason the web page went into an endless loop?

I used a desktop and run on Windows 10 using the Edge browser if that helps.
eblood66

Re: Church Web Page in Loop

Post by eblood66 »

The Submit button on the Sacred Funds video page doesn't record whether you've watched the video or not. It just submits an answer to the question 'Was this helpful?' (to the left of the Submit button). As far as I can tell there is no feedback after you submit a Yes or No answer there. But there is no need for you to submit anything after you watch so there is no need to worry about it.
spiritbeing

Post by spiritbeing »

Thanks eblood. I ask the question because I had a ward secretary come to me a few years ago and tell me I hadn't taken the video course yet. I should have asked how he knew so I thought maybe it gets a report of who has and who hasn't seen the video. Don't remember if it was the sacred funds or the child protection video.
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

That's understandable. The system does keep track when you watch the child protection training but it does not when watching Sacred Funds.

Return to “General Discussions”