Cannot Use Finance Tools - Is Finance site down?

Discuss questions around local unit policies for budgeting, reconciling, etc. This forum should not contain specific financial or membership information.
greyshep1

Cannot Use Finance Tools - Is Finance site down?

Post by greyshep1 »

Hi, We are trying to enter tithing and also create ward expenses for reimbursement but when we click on the Finance menu, we get a spinning wheel on the site. Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks
dmhackett

Re: Cannot Use Finance Tools - Is Finance site down?

Post by dmhackett »

Yes we are getting the same thing and have for the past 2 weeks. Tried restarting multiple times, switching browsers, logging in as different users, clearing browsing history/cache, etc. Not sure what the issue is! We had to use MLS for donations last week and will likely need to do so again this week.
greyshep1

Post by greyshep1 »

Of note we have tried from multiple networks and browsers as well as devices in order to isolate the issue, but all are seeing the same behavior.
jromney

Post by jromney »

Down for us in North Carolina too. Trying to record tithing settlement.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

I got a call that a finance clerk couldn't access, but when I got to the Ward, it was working again.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
rejex

Post by rejex »

I’ve noticed the site is frequently down on Sunday’s. I suspect it’s overloading the identity manager server with everyone trying to do tithing and other work on LCR at once. It’s usually back in the evening or Monday. Just my observation.
brandonrich

Post by brandonrich »

Sunday it was down off and on for us. Today it is down again. Ug.
byrdman

Post by byrdman »

Odd thing in our Ward (Madison, CT) is that finance clerk can access, but Bishop can't. Any resolution for this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

byrdman wrote: Tue Dec 14, 2021 7:28 pm Odd thing in our Ward (Madison, CT) is that finance clerk can access, but Bishop can't. Any resolution for this?
I'd try incognito/private mode just to rule out cookie issues.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Local Unit Finance”