All my information is correct and I still can't get into my account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
khsiung

Re: All my information is correct and I still can't get into my account

Post by khsiung »

One of our Ward members can’t recover his LDS account. He has tried to use Email, text and membership functions to recover his account, but non of them work.
1. Email Recover: didn’t receive email
2. Text: didn’t receive text
3. Membership MRN: error message 「Your account is ineligible to begin account recover with this method. this is due to your calling and/or your worforce staus. 」

He is our seminary teacher and he even can’t access the seminary system to check students status.

What other ways we can try?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

khsiung wrote: Sun May 22, 2022 8:32 pm What other ways we can try?
It sounds as if a call to the Global Services Department is in order. The clerk should give the teacher the number and suggest that he call.
khsiung

Post by khsiung »

Where we can get the number of global service department?
Biggles

Post by Biggles »

khsiung wrote: Mon May 23, 2022 4:39 am Where we can get the number of global service department?
Contact your ward clerk for the number. The GSD will only speak directly to the affected member, for this type of issue.

Return to “Church Account”