Activity Plan Form

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
User avatar
BenJoeM-p40
New Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Location: Ogden, Utah

Activity Plan Form

#1

Post by BenJoeM-p40 »

Our Stake requires activity plan forms to be filled out on every activity. We have had a struggle getting leaders to fill them out. However, I finally found a solution.

EDIT: Please see the following post later in the thread for the PDF file attached to the post:

PDF File Here

It is a PDF form that you can fill out on your computer and print. I have put this on our ward website and usage has tripled since.

Enjoy, edit, customize, thanks!

BenJoe
jbh001
Senior Member
Posts: 854
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 6:17 pm
Location: Las Vegas, NV

#2

Post by jbh001 »

That's great, but it is possible to just link directly to the one at lds.org instead of posting a scanned version?

http://www.lds.org/pa/images/ym/activityplan.pdf

You might also link this one if necessary.

http://www.lds.org/pa/images/ym/parenta ... elease.pdf
User avatar
opee
Member
Posts: 335
Joined: Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:00 am
Location: Morgan Hill, CA

#3

Post by opee »

jbh001 wrote:That's great, but it is possible to just link directly to the one at lds.org instead of posting a scanned version?

http://www.lds.org/pa/images/ym/activityplan.pdf

You might also link this one if necessary.

http://www.lds.org/pa/images/ym/parenta ... elease.pdf


The difference is that on BenJoe's you can type in the data instead of handwriting...
User avatar
mkmurray
Senior Member
Posts: 3255
Joined: Tue Jan 23, 2007 9:56 pm
Location: Utah
Contact:

#4

Post by mkmurray »

Attached to this post is the PDF file. We will be removing the other one from the Wiki.
Attachments
Activity_Plan.pdf
(270.65 KiB) Downloaded 1539 times
User avatar
BenJoeM-p40
New Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Location: Ogden, Utah

Wiki Oops

#5

Post by BenJoeM-p40 »

Thanks guys, I misunderstood the wiki purpose.

Thanks everyone.
User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
Posts: 15138
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

#6

Post by aebrown »

This is a great idea. Just one suggestion: if you would start with the electronic version located on lds.org (linked to earlier in this thread), and then add the edit fields, the result would be more readable and look better. The one posted above is based on a scanned version with registration that's a bit off.
User avatar
BenJoeM-p40
New Member
Posts: 42
Joined: Wed Jul 11, 2007 11:37 pm
Location: Ogden, Utah

#7

Post by BenJoeM-p40 »

Thanks,

I am working on that now. I couldn't find the electronic version so I scanned this one in.

Thanks.
kennethjorgensen
Community Moderators
Posts: 425
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2007 1:29 am
Location: Alnwick, UK

#8

Post by kennethjorgensen »

Alan_Brown wrote:This is a great idea. Just one suggestion: if you would start with the electronic version located on lds.org (linked to earlier in this thread), and then add the edit fields, the result would be more readable and look better. The one posted above is based on a scanned version with registration that's a bit off.
And if you have a PDF printer installed then you dont even need to print it. You can then save it for your own records and email it to whoever needs it.

Is it not possible to save data with a PDF with input fields or is it just this example?
User avatar
kd7mha
Member
Posts: 263
Joined: Thu Mar 13, 2008 2:27 pm
Location: Logan, Utah

#9

Post by kd7mha »

dkjorgi wrote:And if you have a PDF printer installed then you dont even need to print it. You can then save it for your own records and email it to whoever needs it.

Is it not possible to save data with a PDF with input fields or is it just this example?
I have used a PDF that allowed saving using the Free Adobe Reader, it saved the field information in a separate file, I don't know the specifics on how it was set up
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
jdlessley
Community Moderators
Posts: 8917
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:30 am
Location: USA, TX

#10

Post by jdlessley »

dkjorgi wrote:Is it not possible to save data with a PDF with input fields or is it just this example?
The free Adobe Acrobat Reader cannot change the functionality of the form created by the originator. The form must be created using Adobe Acrobat Professional version 8 and later or the Enterprise software Adobe LiveCycle Reader Extensions and the feature for saving data must be activated by the person creating the form.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?
Post Reply

Return to “Reports and Forms”