Online/electronic version of Handbook of Instructions??

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
darthwader-p40

Online/electronic version of Handbook of Instructions??

Post by darthwader-p40 »

As a priesthood leader (bishop), I would find it very useful to have an electronic version of the Handbook of Instructions! I know that this is a book that we don't really want in everyone's hands - but maybe it could be made available much like the data found on col.ldschurch.org - so that access is password protected, etc.

It would be nice to be able to "google" a topic and have quick answers from this great resource!
Piliin ang tama... (CTR in Pilipino)
WelchTC

Post by WelchTC »

darthwader wrote:As a priesthood leader (bishop), I would find it very useful to have an electronic version of the Handbook of Instructions! I know that this is a book that we don't really want in everyone's hands - but maybe it could be made available much like the data found on col.ldschurch.org - so that access is password protected, etc.

It would be nice to be able to "google" a topic and have quick answers from this great resource!
I don't know if this will help but have you checked out [thread=311]this[/thread] thread?

Tom

Return to “General Discussions”