Gospel Library Music Playlist not playing

Any discussions around the Gospel Library App on various mobile and electronic devices.
escalanteaustin005
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2026 10:18 am

Gospel Library Music Playlist not playing

Post by escalanteaustin005 »

Since my sacred music app music playlist transferred over to my gospel library app through my church account, I have been unable to use it. Whether I click shuffle or play it from the top, the song won't ever fully load up and play. I can play them individually if I go to the source of the song on the general conference section or the youth music section but otherwise, it will not play from my music playlist section. This issue has been present since the beginning of the year and no matter how many times I sign out and sign in or reinstall the app, the issue is the same. To add one more detail, there are about 3-5 songs that will play consistently when I shuffle to them or click on them but the remaining 150 or so songs I have, nothing will play.
ademoura
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Oct 04, 2026 11:24 pm

Re: Gospel Library Music Playlist not playing

Post by ademoura »

I can't even access my hymn playlist at all. It's frustrating. I have the option to add a hymn to my playlist, but have no way of actually playing the whole compilation later.

Return to “Gospel Library”