There are a couple issues I have with membership functions in Tools:
1. When I try to record a calling in the Directory, the list of callings is based on the last unit you viewed in the Organizations module, which for me has often been the stake or another unit. But it doesn't list the organization and you can't change it. You have to exit the Directory and go into Organizations to change it. A minor annoyance, am I the only one that doesn't like this? I've reported it but nothing's changed.
2. When I try to move records in, I always get an error on the final step. I think I've reported this but don't try it too often.
3. When I try to move a record in and add it to an existing household it always fails. I have to move them in and then combine the households afterwards. This is an issue on both the app and website and I have reported it. Other posts seem to indicate this is intended, but why then do they offer that option?
Issues with membership functions
Any discussions around the Member Tools App on various mobile and electronic devices
1 post
• Page 1 of 1
-
craiggsmith
- Senior Member
- Posts: 877
- Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:14 pm
- Location: South Jordan, Utah
1 post
• Page 1 of 1
Jump to
- What's New
- ↳ Announcements & Policies
- ↳ Virtual Meetings
- ↳ In The News
- ↳ Links & Resources
- Church Technology for Members
- ↳ Main Church Website
- ↳ Calendar
- ↳ Ward Directory and Map
- ↳ Leader and Clerk Resources
- ↳ Notes and Journal, and Online Scriptures
- ↳ Online Donations
- ↳ Beta Testing
- ↳ Beta Calendar
- ↳ Beta Directory
- ↳ Beta Lesson Schedules
- ↳ Beta Maps
- ↳ Beta Newsletter
- ↳ Beta Clerk Resources
- ↳ Other Websites
- ↳ Mobile Applications
- ↳ Gospel Library
- ↳ Android Gospel Library
- ↳ iPhone/iPad Gospel Library
- ↳ Gospel Library for Windows
- ↳ Gospel Living App
- ↳ Gospel Media
- ↳ Member Tools
- ↳ Android Member Tools App
- ↳ iPhone/iPad Member Tools App
- ↳ Mormon Radio Channel
- ↳ Church Account
- ↳ Family History
- ↳ FamilySearch Products
- ↳ FamilySearch Family Tree Application
- ↳ FamilySearch Indexing
- ↳ FamilySearch Centers
- ↳ Genealogy Industry Issues
- ↳ Software Development
- ↳ Other Member Technologies
- ↳ Church Historical Timeline
- ↳ Emerging Technologies
- ↳ Accessibility to Church Technology Products
- ↳ ePublishing
- ↳ Audiobooks
- ↳ E-Books
- ↳ Interactive Books & Magazines
- Community Discussions
- ↳ General Discussions
- ↳ Family Safety with Technology
- Clerk Support
- ↳ Getting Started for New Clerks
- ↳ Reports and Forms
- ↳ Local Unit Finance
- ↳ Membership Help
- ↳ General Clerk Discussions
- Meetinghouse Technologies
- ↳ Meetinghouse Internet
- ↳ Clerk Computers
- ↳ Printers, Copiers, and Multi-Function Devices
- ↳ FAQs for Local Unit Copier Program
- ↳ Broadcasts and Conferences
- ↳ Interactive Virtual Meetings
- ↳ Non-Interactive Webcasting
- ↳ Stake Conference with Remote Participants
- ↳ Satellite
- ↳ Receiving Internet Broadcasts
- ↳ Meetinghouse Audio
- ↳ Kindoo
- ↳ Phones
- ↳ Rich Media in Lessons and Training
- ↳ Other Meetinghouse Technologies
- ↳ Stake Technology Specialist Training
- Audiovisual Media and Emerging Technologies
- ↳ Getting Started
- ↳ Digital Media
- ↳ General Media Discussions
- Help & Feedback
- ↳ Help with this forum