Clipping talks from sacrament meeting

Discussions around receiving, originating, and holding Church broadcasts and conferences in meetinghouses including schedules, setup, equipment, and support.
kd4tgc
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 11:31 pm

Clipping talks from sacrament meeting

Post by kd4tgc »

What is the general guidelines for clipping talks after the meeting is over. I've recently been admonished to not do it because it's on the handbook, because sacrament meeting is to be treated as a whole.

My outlook is to follow the church standard for broadcast. General Conference. Granted I don't leave clipped talks up for more than a week.
lajackson
Community Moderators
Posts: 11910
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:27 pm
Location: US

Re: Clipping talks from sacrament meeting

Post by lajackson »

kd4tgc wrote: Sun Sep 20, 2026 9:25 am My outlook is to follow the church standard for broadcast. General Conference. Granted I don't leave clipped talks up for more than a week.
Sacrament meetings are different from general conference. We follow the guidelines in the Handbook. Sacrament meetings should be removed within 24 hours.

Return to “Broadcasts and Conferences”