finance scanner?
-
jirp
- Member
- Posts: 204
- Joined: Thu Feb 21, 2013 8:02 pm
- Location: Greybull WY
finance scanner?
what is everyone using for scanners for ward finance receipts? Ideally that handles little receipts and really long ones easily. The bishop borrowed a snap scan from work that seems to work nicely but it is pricey so looking for other options that handle little and long stuff as well as normal pages. Hate typing on a cell phone to use phone for pictures. Plus quality is sometimes poor there taking pictures. Alternate is there an app that sends pictures to the Chromebook easy? Or some other better answer?
-
adkinsjm
- New Member
- Posts: 49
- Joined: Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:20 pm
Re: finance scanner?
FM provided our ward a Xerox multifunction printer/copier/scanner.
Phone camera works fine, too. I use CamScanner if I want something more than just using the phone’s camera app.
Phone camera works fine, too. I use CamScanner if I want something more than just using the phone’s camera app.