The Future is Just About Here

Discuss ideas and suggestions around the Church website.
jeromer7

The Future is Just About Here

Post by jeromer7 »

View "the next generation of LDS.org" and prepare to be blown away. Many items are not yet available, but you'll get a great idea of what is coming down the pike and it is very exciting, IMHO.

Beta Test Release 1 is geared around the new General Conference section, Ward/Stake Calendar and Directory and leader specific tools and reports. Quoting from the home page: "Each of these elements will become fully usable within the next 30-60 days. Please help us refine these features of LDS.org by giving us your feedback as we move toward having a fully functioning site by summer of 2010."

Give it a try: https://beta.lds.org/
JLR
joel

Wahoo!!

Post by joel »

Hope you enjoy it. Please offer feedback!

Many more features coming...
crisa

Post by crisa »

Wow! I am excited to see what is to come. It looks like there is far tools coming than I ever thought I would see on line. Thank you for all of your hard work! This looks great!
mtwerner

Fabulous!

Post by mtwerner »

Wow--I am indeed blown away! I first looked at the site just before going to bed last night and then had a hard time getting to sleep because I was so excited. :D
ammonihah

Post by ammonihah »

Tried to sign in using Google Chrome with no results. Then tried to sign in using IE 8.0.76 and no luck. I am going to beta.lds.org to do this. Am I doing something wrong? I am a ward clerk and my LDSAccount seems to be working ok as well as my standard LDS.org ward website access. Any suggestions?
kd7mha

Post by kd7mha »

Ammonihah wrote:Tried to sign in using Google Chrome with no results. Then tried to sign in using IE 8.0.76 and no luck. I am going to beta.lds.org to do this. Am I doing something wrong? I am a ward clerk and my LDSAccount seems to be working ok as well as my standard LDS.org ward website access. Any suggestions?
this is a known issue see this thread
There are 11 types of people. Those who understand Gray Code and those that don't.
ammonihah

Post by ammonihah »

kd7mha wrote:this is a known issue see this thread
Thank you!

Return to “Main Church Website”