Beta Directory Observations

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

macsense wrote:I'm not sure when this editing feature became available but I have been making phone & email updates to records using this method for at least three weeks.
So you are confirming what nutterb said, that these updates are rolling back into MLS?
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

lajackson wrote:So you are confirming what nutterb said, that these updates are rolling back into MLS?
In my case, the updates are showing on MLS but they have stopped appearing on the beta directory. I have sent an inquiry to the feedback asking about this. I will post the response...
mprusse

Post by mprusse »

zaneclark wrote:In my case, the updates are showing on MLS but they have stopped appearing on the beta directory. I have sent an inquiry to the feedback asking about this. I will post the response...
I have observed what I believe to be the same. MLS is getting updated but the beta directory does not show the changes even after 48 hours.
nutterb

Post by nutterb »

macsense wrote:I have observed what I believe to be the same. MLS is getting updated but the beta directory does not show the changes even after 48 hours.
The changes I made seem to be holding. I even have added some e-mail addresses for members that aren't registered for and LDS Account and their e-mail addresses are holding.

Are you sure you have it marked to appear in the directory? I guess it's possible you made the change but it's lying hidden from common view.
zaneclark

Beta down?

Post by zaneclark »

Is the beta site down today? If it isn't, I have some serious problems with my computer...
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Post by jdlessley »

I just checked (tried to sign on) and got a server error.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

I guess that's why they call it a Beta site. It's back up this morning.
This has occured before - probably maintenance work.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
zaneclark

Post by zaneclark »

Techgy wrote:I guess that's why they call it a Beta site. It's back up this morning.
This has occured before - probably maintenance work.
I guess the correction hasn't reached Las Vegas yet.... I still get server errors....
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

zaneclark wrote:I guess the correction hasn't reached Las Vegas yet.... I still get server errors....
I was able to log in, but both the directory and the calendar are having some kind of certificate issues. Sometimes it makes it look like it is working part way, but the page doesn't load all the way correctly.
Kyrandita

Post by Kyrandita »

Same here, logged in just fine, but both the calendar and directory don't fully load... Though I noticed that the subscriptions are still working fine... I copied the URL from my main calendar to another just to make sure it wasn't just left over from the last sync but the new one pulled all the events automatically without any problems...

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”