Calandar viewing and creating events

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
rem1701e

Calandar viewing and creating events

Post by rem1701e »

As I have been setting up our Stake Calendar for 2011, I noticed that I can only create calendars for my Ward and for the Stake.

From the Stake perspective, is there anyway to see what is on other units calendars?

Am I just missing something?

Thanks,
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Do you have a calling in the stake?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

rem1701e wrote:As I have been setting up our Stake Calendar for 2011, I noticed that I can only create calendars for my Ward and for the Stake.

From the Stake perspective, is there anyway to see what is on other units calendars?
No, there isn't, even if you have maximum approver rights on the stake calendar. I think that's going to be a problem, particularly when trying to resolve conflicts.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
maybd

Post by maybd »

I agree, I was discussing this same issue with one of our building coordinators last night. How are they to understand what's going on in the building they are over when all they can see are the stake and their ward's calendars. We have 4 wards meeting in our stake center, which would take a lot of additional coordinating.

Return to “Calendar”