Seminary Graduation Report

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
mlyons

Post by mlyons »

I'm trying to prepare a seminary graduation report but its blank. In the attendence report I have all our youth in there but there's no one in the graduation report. Any ideas? Thanks.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

mlyons wrote:I'm trying to prepare a seminary graduation report but its blank. In the attendence report I have all our youth in there but there's no one in the graduation report. Any ideas? Thanks.

I took a look at our stake's seminary graduation report. It only has 8 names on it, but I know that we always have over 50 graduates. So my assumption is that these names trickle in as people in the Seminary system actually submit them. It's only March right now, so it's not surprising that there are relatively few names for our stake, and zero for yours. Actually, I'm surprised that there are any on our list, since there are enough days in seminary left that a student could still fail to meet the attendance requirements, and thus we can't be 100% sure of anyone graduating yet.

The MLS Help system says (on page 21):
The information on the Seminary Graduation Report is provided by Seminaries and Institutes and downloaded to MLS when you useSend/ReceiveChanges.

So just be patient -- the information will arrive. If you want to follow up, contact your seminary leaders.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “Reports and Forms”