Report of Disciplinary Councils

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
BarryHill

Report of Disciplinary Councils

Post by BarryHill »

I see the addition of online report of disciplinary council. Is this now fully functional? When completed is it somehow forwarded to the bishop, then stake pres. for electronic signature then electronically forwarded to Church HQ or is it simply printed and mailed like it is from MLS?

Thanks for the help!
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

Yes, it is functional. It is all electronic, with the bishop and stake president logging in to lds.org/leader to "sign" the paperwork.
moverson

What is the correct functionality?

Post by moverson »

I recently entered the minutes of a disciplinary council and now the entry shows as submitted. The bishop tells me he approved the minutes, and it still shows as "submitted" (not waiting for approval). Is that the correct operation of this function? Should I expect this record to be automatically deleted after a some period of time?
jonesrk
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by jonesrk »

moverson wrote:I recently entered the minutes of a disciplinary council and now the entry shows as submitted. The bishop tells me he approved the minutes, and it still shows as "submitted" (not waiting for approval). Is that the correct operation of this function? Should I expect this record to be automatically deleted after a some period of time?
I believe that once the Stake President does his part then they will go away.
clementsms

Is ther any way to set up auto notifications?

Post by clementsms »

My Stake President says he does not receive notifications of pending actions for DC actions like he does missionary applications. Is that possible to set up?
Miknmaur

Post by Miknmaur »

When I go into the site and choose reconvened disciplinary council to reinstate a member I get a warning that "this confidential action is already in progress." The formal probation was 7 months ago. All of the data in the form is the old data from the original council and there is no selection to resinstate, only formal probation, disfellowshipment or Ex. It is as if it thinks that is a new council. Do I delete all of this info and fill it out with the new council info?

Is this a bug?
gdnabors

Disciplinary Council Report troubles

Post by gdnabors »

The Stake President tries to log into the Disciplinary Council Report I have filled out and he gets an "access denied"??? What do we need to do to get him in??

Thanks,
Gary

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”