Membership ID Numbers?

Discussions about the Leader and Clerk Resources on lds.org.
amoncur

Membership ID Numbers?

Post by amoncur »

Hi,

Is it currently possible to access membership ID numbers through the leadership portal of LDS.org? Where can I find them? I'm a ward clerk.

Thanks,

Aaron
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

amoncur wrote:Is it currently possible to access membership ID numbers through the leadership portal of LDS.org? Where can I find them? I'm a ward clerk.

If you do the Member Lookup, you'll see the MRN for the member you look up. It has to be done one member at a time, but that's certainly one way to do it.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
amoncur

Post by amoncur »

Thank you!
mwchesley

Post by mwchesley »

You can also do a report through the lds.org Leader Resources tool or the Clerk Resources tool. Here's how it works for me as a ward executive secretary. Under the heading "Reports", I click "Unit Statistics". It returns a report including the different reporting categories in the ward, such as High Priests, Elders, Relief Society, etc. I just click on any of the categories (or "Total Members" works too) and I get a report showing name, sex, priesthood, record number, birth date, and confirmation date.

This is a useful report for bishopric members and clerks to keep handy, but since it contains sensitive information, it should be guarded pretty closely. Hope this helps.

Return to “Leader and Clerk Resources”