Sorry... data not available (error!)

Discussions about the Calendar Tool at lds.org. Questions about the calendar on the classic site should be posted in the LUWS forum.
nicklewis

Post by nicklewis »

After reading several of the posts, I found that if I went to the weekly display, I could tab through November. Once past November I could then display December in the month mode again. This is a work around for me to get to the other months, but I will have to send out a mass email to the ward explaining how to work around the problem if they want to see past October.
Nick Lewis
Melbourne Ward Clerk
Cocoa Florida Stake
jglanfield

Post by jglanfield »

This is still a major problem and I've seen no further discussion. Is there an assumption that it is fixed, or is it conference week and everyone is too busy with other stuff?
techgy
Community Moderators

Post by techgy »

jglanfield wrote:This is still a major problem and I've seen no further discussion. Is there an assumption that it is fixed, or is it conference week and everyone is too busy with other stuff?
The issue is still under investigation and you're probably correct that the Conference is taking precidence - as it should.
Have you read the Code of Conduct?
jglanfield

Post by jglanfield »

techgy wrote:The issue is still under investigation and you're probably correct that the Conference is taking precidence - as it should.
Perfect. Thanks for the update :)

And conference was outstanding!
cabrooksby

Also seeing this problem

Post by cabrooksby »

I am a Stake Clerk that is presently trying to schedule everything for 2012, and I have also seen this problem since 9/22. I mainly use Google Chrome (because it seems to work the best with this new calendar system), but I get this error when trying to view the months of Nov & Dec 2011. If I switch to IE9 then I can see them. Hope someone figures this out soon as this is a significant time in the 2012 calendaring process! Thanks.
josephcreed

Post by josephcreed »

I have also been able to trigger the issue if I have more than one subscribed location checked.
cabrooksby

Post by cabrooksby »

I also tried switching the week view instead of the month view when using Google Chrome and I can see every week in the months of Nov and Dec! So not in month view, but can in week view.
jglanfield

Post by jglanfield »

I'm assuming this problem persists for everyone else? I couldn't view December today. Just checking...
josephcreed

Post by josephcreed »

I am still getting the error, and I had a building scheduler notify me stating the following:
I am getting that error message again for Feb and March 2012 but only when Legacy building and Roundrock are both checked. All buildings alone are no problem. All together without Legacy seems OK.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

josephcreed wrote:I am still getting the error, and I had a building scheduler notify me stating the following:
I am getting that error message again for Feb and March 2012 but only when Legacy building and Roundrock are both checked. All buildings alone are no problem. All together without Legacy seems OK.

My guess is that there is something on the Legacy Meetinghouse calendar that is triggering the problem. While the developers are trying to figure it out, you might begin in February 2012 to see if you can figure out which event is causing the trouble. There are hints and possibilities earlier in this thread.

Return to “Calendar”