Merging Households

Some discussions just don't fit into a well defined box. Use this forum to discuss general topics and issues revolving around the Church and the technology offerings we use and share.
camietaylor

Merging Households

Post by camietaylor »

My family records are split on the church records. My husbands household records show himself and one of our kids and mine show myself and our other kids. Does anyone know if/how they can be merged? Can it be done through the lds.org website or does a ward clerk have to do it? Thanks!
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

camietaylor wrote:My family records are split on the church records. My husbands household records show himself and one of our kids and mine show myself and our other kids. Does anyone know if/how they can be merged? Can it be done through the lds.org website or does a ward clerk have to do it? Thanks!
This can be done quite easily by the ward clerk (there's no way to do it on lds.org). He would simply use MLS to add the missing members to the household that is to be retained.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.

Return to “General Discussions”