Household photo not being shown on ward directory print out

Discussions about the Ward Directory and Map tool on churchofjesuschrist.org.
dro3

photos still not printing in pdf of ward directory Nov 13 2012

Post by dro3 »

Richardsed wrote:JD- How will we know when they've fixed the bug? will you update us?

Still a problem ... photos not printing ... would be helpful to have working!

Looks like this has been a problem for over a year ...
aebrown
Community Administrator

Post by aebrown »

dro3 wrote:Looks like this has been a problem for over a year ...

No, it hasn't been a problem anywhere near that long. Maybe a month or two, but definitely not a year.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
hyderc

Photo Directory

Post by hyderc »

As many have stated I can not get photos to print on the directory.

Strangely I was able to do so earlier this month (Nov) but can not any more.

Please help.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

hyderc wrote:Please help.

There is nothing else to be done but to be patient.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sja47

pictures not showing up on directory

Post by sja47 »

I am having the same problem today. 11-14. I have tried many times
cmr3rd wrote:Although the check box has been marked to include the household photo on a ward directory print out, the photo is not being shown on the pdf to be printed. Getting just text. This previously worked fine. Has this function been disabled?
lisaan
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by lisaan »

This has been fixed and will be available in the 3.0 release of Directory. Thanks for your patience.
QA Engineer
kylehart

Post by kylehart »

LisaAn wrote:This has been fixed and will be available in the 3.0 release of Directory. Thanks for your patience.

Which brings us to the next question of: when can we expect the 3.0 release of Directory?
sphan

Post by sphan »

kylehart wrote:Which brings us to the next question of: when can we expect the 3.0 release of Directory?

I agree with Kyle...

Sorry to be impatient but my Bishop has been all over my case about this. I keep trying to explain that the techs are working on a fix for the directory.
Could you please release Directory 3.0? I get asked for the new directory with photos every Sunday for the past 2 - 3 months...
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

sphan wrote:Sorry to be impatient but my Bishop has been all over my case about this. I keep trying to explain that the techs are working on a fix for the directory.
Could you please release Directory 3.0? I get asked for the new directory with photos every Sunday for the past 2 - 3 months...

I would suggest that you stop trying to explain anything. Your bishop will still be frustrated and may choose to vent. I would politely say that he is welcome to take his frustrations out on me if it makes him feel better, but that I have nothing to do with the release of Directory 3.0 and that it will come when it comes.

Or if you really want to be funny, when you see him Sunday, tell him, "Not this week, and they have stopped taking my calls, so I will not find out before you do."

Smile when you say it. He's probably a good bishop. Just a bit frustrated.

It is really easy to get wrapped up in things when you are trying to be helpful but have no real influence in a matter.
rlbendorf

Post by rlbendorf »

I am having the same problem in that I cannot print the pictures of my ward members even though the picture box is checked. Never had any problem with the old web site.

Return to “Ward Directory and Map”