Bank Deposit Slips

Discuss where to obtain or how to fill out specific reports or forms.
Post Reply
kwsmith
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:31 pm

Bank Deposit Slips

#1

Post by kwsmith »

We have ran out of bank deposit slips. How/where do I go to order more? I went to the bank where we deposit our weekly donations, but the on-file signatures were for people in SLC and not our ward.
jdlessley
Community Moderators
Posts: 8778
Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:30 am
Location: USA, TX

#2

Post by jdlessley »

Send an MLS message to the finance department. They will send out an order of slips.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center?
User avatar
aebrown
Community Administrator
Posts: 15128
Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
Location: Sandy, Utah

#3

Post by aebrown »

kwsmith wrote:We have ran out of bank deposit slips. How/where do I go to order more? I went to the bank where we deposit our weekly donations, but the on-file signatures were for people in SLC and not our ward.
You can order them by calling Local Unit Support (the voice menu will lead you to an option that mentions ordering checks or deposit slips), or by sending an MLS message requesting new deposit slips. Local Unit Support will next be open on Tuesday, January 3, 2012.
Questions that can benefit the larger community should be asked in a public forum, not a private message.
kwsmith
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:31 pm

#4

Post by kwsmith »

aebrown wrote:You can order them by calling Local Unit Support (the voice menu will lead you to an option that mentions ordering checks or deposit slips), or by sending an MLS message requesting new deposit slips. Local Unit Support will next be open on Tuesday, January 3, 2012.

Thanks very much.
kwsmith
New Member
Posts: 3
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:31 pm

#5

Post by kwsmith »

jdlessley wrote:Send an MLS message to the finance department. They will send out an order of slips.

Thanks for your help.
Post Reply

Return to “Reports and Forms”