For community testing of Calender releases.
- Church Employee
- Posts: 134
- Joined: Thu Feb 23, 2012 8:26 am
- Location: Utah
Thanks for helping us get this beta's Problems worked out.
When you Report a bug please give us:
- Description of the bug.
- Steps you go though to get it.
- General Calling like Ward Clerk or Service Missionary.
Thanks for your support.
Get to the beta here: https://beta.lds.org/church-calendar/
- Community Administrator
- Posts: 15127
- Joined: Tue Nov 27, 2007 8:48 pm
- Location: Sandy, Utah
jeffevannelson wrote:When you Report a bug please give us...
To keep the discussions reasonably organized, please follow these guidelines when you report a bug:
- Report all beta issues in this Beta Calendar forum section (only post issues related to the released version of the Calendar in the main Calendar forum section).
- Report each problem in a separate topic. Give the topic a title that is reasonably descriptive (e.g., "Hang when deleting a restriction" is much better than "Another bug").
- If you have something to say about a bug that has already been reported, add your comments to the existing topic.
- Please do not report bugs in this topic; this topic is reserved for discussions about the bug reporting process.
- Remember to include the details that Jeff asked for: description, steps, your calling.